The 1st Global Forum on Green Economy Learning will bring together policy-makers, development partners, as well as representatives from education and training institutions, NGOs and business associations to identify opportunities for scaling-up green economy learning. More specifically the Forum aims to:
- Facilitate information exchange, experience-sharing and coordination for green economy learning;
- Review national approaches to develop a strategic approach to green economy learning;
- Engage learning institutions in integrating green economy concepts within existing courses;
- Initiate collaboration to develop a self-standing green economy curriculum;
- Create a community of practice of green economy learning professionals and institutions.