Policymakers and technical advisors of Ministries of Employment/Labour, Ministries of Education, Members of skills councils, national TVET authorities or similar institutions; representatives of workers' and employers' organizations involved in sectoral, regional or national skills anticipation; experts and technical staff working in the field of TVET planning.
By the end of the programme, participants will have strengthened their technical knowledge as well as their analytical and managerial capacity to improve the functioning of vocational training centres. In particular participants will have:
In particular participants will have:
• strengthened their understanding of management concepts;
• reviewed management of vocational training centers from a systemic perspective;
• examined management problems related to the different aspects of operating a vocational training center;
• analysed bottlenecks and challenges at the level of their own training centres;
• identified the main elements for an adequate and enabling environment for vocational training centres.