This ILO Decent Work magazine includes a special report on the topic of youth employment and brings out promising views, programmes and actions.
Included in this publication:
• The place of youth employment in the national development policies of West-African States;
• The ILO ‘s position on the issue of youth employment;
• Young girls and employment: Stereotypes and the path to equality;
• Youth employment: investment intensive programmes;
• Job creation for youth: the pathways offered by the ILO tripartite Declaration on multinational companies;
• Potential best practices: The Benin CEJEDRAO and Senegal ISFP projects; Community agricultural estates in Senegal; the green employment niche.