The ILO Skills and Employability Branch is looking for a consultant to manage the ILO Skills and Lifelong Learning Knowledge Sharing Platform (KSP) and related platforms (including the Skills and Lifelong Learning Newsletter and the Skills and Lifelong Learning Twitter Account). The consultant will have to:
- Supporting day-to-day management of the KSP;
- Performing system checks (both on the public site and “back end/administrative” side);
- Preparing monthly Skills and Lifelong Learning newsletter;
- Assisting in maintaining social media accounts established for the platform;
- Preparing bi-monthly monitoring reports (tracking activity on the KSP – users and contributors - Twitter and Newsletter).
For more details, please see the Terms of Reference enclosed.