Sessions of the 8th annual Skills Summit will include:
- Closing the skills gap, driving forwards apprenticeships schemes;
- Teenage apprenticeships: awareness deficit;
- The Industrial Strategy and skills after Brexit? ;
- Understanding regional employer needs;
- Creating degree based apprenticeships;
- T-Levels, a new career pathway;
- Recruiting more apprentices;
- Improving workplace skills;
- National Retraining Scheme;
Attend Skills Summit 2019 to:
- Receive an up to date brief on Government plans for UK skills;
- Better understand the direction of travel;
- Learn more about current initiatives and how they will impact your organisation;
- Network with and engage colleagues from across the skills sector.
For more information clcik on the link provided below.