International Training Centre
The Centre is the training arm of the International Labour Organization (ILO). It provides training in subjects that further the ILO's pursuit of decent work for all.
Within the framework of the ILO’s Decent Work Agenda, the Centre contributes to achieving the Organization’s four strategic objectives:
- To promote and realize standards and fundamental principles and rights at work;
- To create greater opportunities for women and men to secure decent employment and income;
- To enhance the coverage and effectiveness of social protection for all; and,
- To strengthen tripartism and social dialogue.
- In support of these objectives, the Centre packages and disseminates the best thinking and practice concerning the world of work.
In addition to the activities operated by the Centre's training units, it also offers training and learning opportunities concerning cross-cutting issues such as labour migration, skills development and vocational training, local development, gender equality and diversity.
For more information about the ITC-ILO: http://www.itcilo.org/en
For information on ITC-ILO Skills Development and Vocational Training: http://www.itcilo.org/en/the-centre/areas-of-expertise/employment/skills-development-and-vocational-training